I’m finally getting around to recapping my typical hair care regimen:
- Shampoo – I alternate my shampoos based on what I plan to do to my hair on a particular day. I alternate between a medicated shampoo, color-safe shampoo, regular shampoo and co-wash.
- Rinse out conditioner
- Deep conditioner (with or without heat)
- Apply a natural oil to damp, towel dried hair
- Apply a detangler to damp, towel dried hair
- Apply a leave-in conditioner to damp, towel dried hair
- Comb conditioner through hair
- Apply heat protectant
- Blow Dry
- Two Strand Twist or Flat-Iron
I’ll do another post, hopefully in the near future, that discusses some of the products that have worked well for me during my transition process.